CHEWY PRUNE & OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Makes 24 cookies
- 1 x pot 400g Nature’s Finest Prunes (3/4 cup or 200g drained and chopped)
- 1 & 1/4 cups or 112g Quick Cook Oats
- 3/4 cup or 90g Plain Flour
- 3/4 cup or 135g Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup or 65g Vegetable Oil
Just a thought: You could substitute with gluten free flour, or even add a mix of brown sugar and coconut sugar for an extra taste dimension!
- Into large bowl, measure all ingredients except prunes. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in prunes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drop mixture by heaping tablespoon, about 2 inches apart, onto ungreased large cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes about two dozen cookies – Enjoy warm, or pop in a tin to savour over the next few days or with friends!
PRUNE IN JUICE AVAILABLE IN:
700G & 400G