QUICK N’ EASY MANGO CHUTNEY RECIPE
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
This is a tasty and easy Mango chutney that calls for only six main ingredients. Naturally gluten-free, this Mango chutney pairs so well with everything from burgers to curries.
- 2 x Nature’s Finest 700g Mango jars (drained and chopped)
- 1/2 a red onion
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
To Taste: salt and pepper
Tip (Optional) – 1/2 tsp coriander, 1/2 tsp smoked paprika, 1/8 tsp cardamom, 1/4 tsp cinnamon and 1/4 tsp chili powder.
- Peel and dice half the onion and the garlic.
- Add the diced onion, ginger, garlic, mangoes, maple syrup, red wine vinegar, (and if using the optional coriander, smoked paprika, cardamom, cinnamon, and chili powder) to a heavy bottom pan over low-medium heat.
- Let simmer for about 7-10 minutes, stirring often. Then remove from heat and let cool slightly. As it cools, it should thicken up some.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and enjoy with your favourite curries or burgers!
MANGO IN JUICE AVAILABLE IN:
700G, 400G & 4PK