PEACH MELBA CHEESECAKE RECIPE
Prep Time: 15 mins
Refrigeration Time: Chill overnight
- 1 x Pot of Nature’s Finest 400g Peach Slices drained (keeping the juice for later)
- 100g Butter, melted, plus a little extra for the tin
- 200g Crunchy biscuits (we used Fox’s butter biscuits)
- 600g Soft cheese
- 100g Icing sugar, plus extra to taste
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 300ml Pot double cream
- 450g Raspberries
- Line the base and sides of a 20cm loose-bottomed tin with baking parchment.
- Put the biscuits in a plastic food bag and crush to crumbs using a rolling pin, then mix thoroughly with the melted butter.
- Tip into the tin and press down firmly. Chill while you prepare the filling.
- Chop the peach slices into Raspberry sized chunks.
- Put the soft cheese, icing sugar and vanilla in a bowl, then beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Tip in the cream and continue beating until mixture is combined.
- Scatter over 100g of the raspberries and half of the peach chunks. Using a spatula, fold in with just a few folds – as you assemble the cheesecake they’ll ripple through more.
- Spoon the cream mixture onto the biscuit base, working from the edges inwards, making the top nice and smooth! Leave to set in the fridge overnight.
- In a food processor, blitz 250g of the remaining raspberries, sieve, stir back in 1 tsp of the seeds, if you like, and sweeten to taste with icing sugar. Add enough water or peach juice to make it saucy and chill until serving.
- Bring the cheesecake to room temperature about 30 mins before serving. Slip the cheesecake onto a serving plate, removing the lining paper and base. Scatter the remaining raspberries and peach chunks/slices over the cheesecake, dribble over some of the sauce and dive in!
View more recipes
Do you like this recipe?
Download our fruity dessert recipe book for more delicious ideas
PEACH IN JUICE AVAILABLE IN:
700G, 400G, 220G & 4PK