MANGO SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPE
By Lucy Burton, Pudding Lane Blog
- 1 x 400g pot of Nature’s Finest Mango
- 1 x banana, peeled and sliced
- Lime juice
- Peeled and diced kiwi
- Pomegranate seeds
- Coconut flakes
- Chia seeds
- Cocoa nibs
- Bee pollen
1. Drain the mango, retaining the juice. Place the mango and banana in a blender. Blitz until smooth, adding as much mango liquid as you need to achieve a silky smoothie like consistency.
2. Taste, and add a squeeze of lime or a spoonful of honey to taste, to add sharpness or sweetness as needed.
3. Divide between two bowls (at this stage, you can place one portion in a sealed container in the fridge and save it for the next day if you wish).
4. Top with your choice of toppings and serve
Do you like this recipe?
Download our fruity smoothie recipe book for more delicious ideas
MANGO IN JUICE AVAILABLE IN:
700G, 400G & 4PK