MANGO SMOOTHIE BOWL
By Lucy Burton, Pudding Lane Blog
- 1 x 400g pot of Nature’s Finest Mango
- 1 x banana, peeled and sliced
- Lime juice
- Peeled and diced kiwi
- Pomegranate seeds
- Coconut flakes
- Chia seeds
- Cocoa nibs
- Bee pollen
1. Drain the mango, retaining the juice. Place the mango and banana in a blender. Blitz until smooth, adding as much mango liquid as you need to achieve a silky smoothie like consistency.
2. Taste, and add a squeeze of lime or a spoonful of honey to taste, to add sharpness or sweetness as needed.
3. Divide between two bowls (at this stage, you can place one portion in a sealed container in the fridge and save it for the next day if you wish).
4. Top with your choice of toppings and serve
MANGO IN JUICE AVAILABLE IN:
700G, 400G & 4PK