New Year, Same Great Fruit!
Happy New Year fruit fans! Nature’s Finest is forgetting about New Year, New Me – instead we’re going to practice what we peach! It’s New Year, Same Great Fruit!
Don’t let the chilly breeze or the early nights ruin your fruity vibe though. January is always the time for looking forward to the brilliant and busy year ahead of us, which is why we think our Peach in Juice pots are the ideal taste teaser. Bursting with flavour, and bathed in yummy juice.
Did you know, that all of Nature’s Finest Fruit is picked at the peak of its ripeness to lock in the naturally sweet taste? PLUS there’s no nasty additives, they’re part of your 5 a day, and ideal for big and little tummies – the perfect healthy snack!
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 700g family jar of Nature’s Finest peaches (anything you don’t use can be resealed and popped in the fridge for later!)
- 1 700g family jar of Nature’s Finest prunes
- 1 tbs cacao powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Some granola, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, whatever you fancy!
- Put the pieces of Nature’s Finest fruit (without the juice!) into a pan with a splash of water.
- Mix in your cinnamon, ginger and vanilla extract – whilst this is cooking it’s going to smell delicious!
- In another pan let’s get making the porridge! Put the oats, milk, cocao powder into a pan and stir. Add as much milk as you fancy to get the consistency you like best!
- Serve up the porridge, add the fruits and top with whatever delicious toppings you fancy!
#Veganuary Tip – swap out that cup of milk for almond or oat milk! If you’re looking for more inspiration this Veganuary, make sure you take a look at our other Vegan-friendly recipes!