By Lucy Burton, Pudding Lane Blog
Prep and cook time: 20-25mins
- 1 x400g tub Nature’s Finest peaches
- Coconut oil, for frying
- 2 eggs
- 100g flour
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 300ml whole milk
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 150g yoghurt
- To make the pancake batter, place the flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Add the eggs and milk to the centre of the bowl then whisk well to combine, ensuring there are no lumps of flour left.
- Melt a little coconut oil in a non-stick pan, then ladle in enough batter to thinly coat the pan once it has spread out.
- Tilt the pan to help the batter spread. Cook on a medium-low heat until golden (2-3 minutes), the flip and cook the other side.
- Transfer the pancake to a plate, then repeat until you have used all the batter (you should get around eight pancakes).
- Wipe the pan clean, then pour in the juice from the Nature’s Finest peaches and the juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- Cook to reduce to a thick syrup. Add the Nature’s Finest peaches and allow the syrup to coat them, then remove from the heat.
- Fold the pancakes into quarters, then place on a plate and top with the Nature’s Finest peaches and syrup.
- Serve with yoghurt and crushed pecans.