By Lucy Burton, Pudding Lane Blog
Serves 4-6 – gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, vegetarian, vegan
- 400g pot Nature’s Finest peach slices
- 150g coconut milk
- 100g coconut water
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- An hour before you plan to make the ice cream, drain the peach slices. Finely chop, then place on a baking tray. Place the baking tray in the freezer.
- Line a loaf tin with three sheets of cling film, leaving plenty of excess cling film hanging over the sides.
- Once frozen, transfer the diced peach to a food processor. Add the coconut milk and half of the coconut water.
- Blend until smooth and churned. You may need to add more of the coconut water gradually as you are blending – continue to add coconut water until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Taste, and add maple syrup and/or lemon juice to taste.
- Transfer to the lined loaf tin. Carefully fold the excess cling film over the top, so that the ice cream is completely sealed. Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours to freeze completely.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer for 15 minutes before serving, to allow it to thaw to a scoopable consistency.