MANGO ROLL UPS
By Lucy Burton, Pudding Lane Blog
- 400g tub Nature’s Finest Mango in juice
- Heat the oven to it’s lowest setting (ideally around 50°C). Line a large baking tray with baking parchment.
- Place the mango and it’s juice in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over a low heat, then allow to bubble for 5-10 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Blitz the mango and the juice in a blender. Once completely smooth, pour into the lined baking tray. Use a spatula or palette knife to spread into an even layer.
- Place in the oven to gradually dry out for 6-8 hours, checking it every hour. The fruit roll-ups are ready when the dried purée can be pulled away from the paper, and the surface feels just a little tacky, rather than sticky.
- Allow the mango to cool completely. Once cool, leave the mango on the paper and slice into strips. Tie up with string until ready to eat.