By Lucy Burton, Pudding Lane Blog
- 700g pot Nature’s Finest Mango slices
- 500g coconut yoghurt
- 1 lime
- 50g coconut flakes, toasted
- Drain the mango, retaining 100g of the juice. Chop the mango into 1cm sized chunks.
- Place the juice in a pan, along with 300g of the mango and the juice of the lime. Set over a medium heat, and bring to the boil. Once it has bubbled for a few minutes, remove from the heat. Stir through the lime zest. Once cooled, blitz in a food processor to a purée.
- When ready to serve, layer the yoghurt, mango purée and remaining mango pieces in sundae glasses. Top with coconut flakes to serve.