By Lucy Burton, Pudding Lane Blog
- 2 x 400g pots Nature’s Finest Grapefruit segments
- 1 orange
- Pinch salt
- 80g light agave syrup
- 150g water
- Drain the grapefruit segments, then place in a food processor and blend. Strain the mixture, retaining the juice and discarding the pulp. Add the juice of the orange to the grapefruit juice, and the pinch of salt.
- Place the agave syrup and water in a small pan, and place over a medium heat. Bring to a boil, then remove from the heat.
- Combine the syrup with the grapefruit mixture, then pour into a small baking tray.
- Place the tray in the freezer, and leave for 1-2 hours or until frozen solid.
- When ready to serve the granita, use a fork to shave into an icy snow. Serve immediately.