Fruit Drop! Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18yrs+.
2. The promotion will run from 1st July 2020 until further notice.
3. The Promoter is offering, each calendar month, the chance for 10 x consumers to win 6 snack pots of Nature’s Finest Fruit each (60 available in total each month).
4. To enter: visit naturesfinestfoods.co.uk and to register your details for free, and complete the reasons why you deserve to win a fruit drop of Nature’s Finest Fruit pots in no more than 25 words.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion, however internet access is required.
6. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the promotion. This includes setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions.
7. Prize details: 10 individuals will be selected, at random, per calendar month, from all the entries received in that calendar month, and will receive 6 snack pots of Natures Finest Fruit each. No cash alternative will be offered.
8. Winners notification: The winners will be contacted by email within 10 working days after the draw. In the event, that any winner has not responded within 10 working days of notification then that winner shall forfeit the prize and the promoter reserves the right to retain the prize and is under no obligation to find an alternative winner. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner(s) is/are unable to use the prizes as stated.
9. All winners shall, at the promoter’s request participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the winning of the prize and consent to the promoter using their name and images in promotional material which includes social media.
10. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives.
11. Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes. One delivery only to each winner’s address.
12. By entering the draw, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions.
13. The promoter shall have the right where necessary to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age and other details of a participant.
14. If, due to circumstances, outside the promoter’s control, the prizes stated above are unable to be awarded, the promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prizes with prizes of a comparable value.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the promoter which corrupts of or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries.
16. The promoter will not be liable for any loss, expense or damage, which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
17. The decisions of the promoter are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted.
19. The name, county and a possible picture of the prize winners will be available on our website for 28 days after the closing date of the competition.
20. Participants personal data shall be processed for the purpose of their participation in the promotion only and will only be retained as long as necessary for such purpose unless permission is given by the participant for further communication. Participants can request access to their personal data if incorrect. For these purposes, participants can contact the promoter at the below address.
21. By entering this competition, participants are agreeing to be contacted by Nature’s Finest Food Products Limited for the purposes of additional marketing from them, and NEVER any third parties. Information could include, but not limited to new product launches, competitions, and brand information updates. If participants do not wish to be contacted by Nature’s Finest Food Products Ltd – they should unsubscribe.
22. If you have any queries relating to this offer, please contact email@example.com
23. Promoter: Nature’s Finest Food Products Ltd, Regal Court, 42-44 High Street, Slough Berkshire, SL1 1EL
Fruit Drop! Terms & Conditions